четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will make 8 bit or 16 bit sprites for games or pixel art

I will make 8 bit or 16 bit sprites for games or pixel art












About:

Hello! Need sprites for your game? You've come to the right place! Whether you need a portrait or a set of walking animations or even a tile set to build a town! Simply fill out the order form and let me know what you need!

Reviews


martinhunt313:Ben deliveres time and time again, great to work with and knows exactly what I want, thank you Ben and would recommend and will use again

benrittmann:Excellent! Buyer was clear and concise with what they needed.

jbrodie66:I am extremely impressed and love the work done! Completed on time and was very open to my options and exactly what I wanted. 100% reccommend!

benrittmann:Buyer was very clear with what they were looking for!

serfings1:Excellent to work with! I tried to get my order done by a couple of other pixel artists prior ordering with benrittmann and they either could not do it or simply did not reply at all. I am glad I found benrittmann 5/5


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий