суббота, 22 сентября 2018 г.

I will create professional digital image for you

I will create professional digital image for you












About:

So here I am again! After thinking a lot, I've decided to split my original gig.  

This is a gig for all of you who have needs for truly professional imagery. Book or board game illustration, concept art for your game, a theater play or even a movie, you can find everything you need right here. 

I've created these 3 packages based on your previous offers. Maybe you're asking yourself, what's with the prices? Well, all three of them are the highest quality illustrations I can provide, those who have already worked with me can tell that the prices are completely fair.  

As for the commercial licensing, well you are free to use the images in any way you want. My only condition is to credit me as an artist if possible. Excluding me completely from your project can be achieved by additional payment, but I really prefer more the first option (I like to be close to my pics). 

So that's pretty much it, if you have any questions, you know where to find me :) 

And yeah, for those who are looking for something else, please check my other gig with more usual styles and pricing. 

See you soon!

Reviews


deanehd:blown away by the enthusiasm and the level of detail! especially in the robe

shommyx:Truly enjoyed working on this assignment! I hope we'll continue working together in future!

craigschatten:I need to have Misha turn me into a cartoon character, so I can hang out inside his amazing pictures!!

shommyx:Haha, be careful what you wish for :D

joefossumperez:Shommyx is a truely gifted artist! What ever vision one may have, Shommyx can make it... a colorfully-vibrant-reality!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий