вторник, 25 сентября 2018 г.

I will create a tiled fantasy map

I will create a tiled fantasy map












About:

Hello everyone

I will create in my own style a 50x50 fantasy tiled map, its better if you message me first of the details you want so I can make sure I can provide a illustration you want, you can also send me images or whatever you want it to be like. When ready i will give you your illustration as png or jpeg in high quality, you decide.

Suitable for videogames, roleplaying games, or even table top games, or whatever you need.

For personal use or business, however I'll keep the author rights.

Thank you

Reviews


ceadach:Amazing work that exceeded my expectations by far, highly recommended!

lupashiva:Thank you =)

clintsedlacek:Amazing Work!!! Exceeded my expectations!!

lupashiva:Thanks a lot =)

jonathangauthie:Amazing artist. Really patient and comprehensive. Work carefully and follow requirements and is creative. Definitely the artist to work with for any kind of maps. Delivered in advance. I didn't have to request for revisions. Also, she gives regular updates on the project to ensure it's OK.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий