суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will make creative african themed illustrations for you

I will make creative african themed illustrations for you












About:

Although I make illustrations for virtually every children's books, I enjoy African folk tale stories better. I'll really enjoy creating the art with you. For books with many pages I am ready to reduce price for customers. I'm very proficient with Adobe photoshop and Coreldraw. I work very fast too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviews


jirbo70:Excellent seller! Great workmanship.

ekeochannaemeka:Outstanding Experience!

jirbo70:Excellent seller! Fast delivery and great work.

ekeochannaemeka:Outstanding Experience!

gkmbeks:I have been looking for someone who can put my ideas on paper. The seller is just the right fit for my business ideas. I am here to stay


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий