суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a tattoo for you

I will draw a tattoo for you












About:

  • psd file
  • jpeg file
  • dot work / line work / black /color
  • watercolor 
  • high resolution
You can choose style and color of work.
I can draw anything you  want! you need just describe me the idea and show some examples for better understanding 

Reviews


jaylang123:The best one yet. Fantastic artist that I am confident of using regularly

anniegryshchenk:Great customer ! thank you!

gosto33:She was able to draw exactly what I had pictured in my head! Great communication, beautiful work, and the order was finished three days early! Amazing experience with this Seller!!

anniegryshchenk:Julie is amazing customer!

hiddenjedi:Good work. Recommended


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий