суббота, 28 апреля 2018 г.

I will provide AI, EPS, JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG file formats.

I will provide AI, EPS, JPG, PNG, PDF, SVG file formats.












About:

I will professionally draw your product into beautiful line art.
This illustration will do great on instruction manual, flyer, banner ad, line art drownings etc.
You will receive high quality JPEG and PNG (300 dpi resolution).

I put a lot of effort to deliver the highest quality product.
You will have unlimited revision, satisfaction guaranteed!


Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any inquiry.
Thank you.

Reviews


alcoveyoga:Seller was willing to do the revisions. Seller does great drawings!

vectorartdesign:Thank you so much!!! I really like to work with you again.

hafe_life:Great communication and easy to work with.

vectorartdesign:Thank you. Nice to work with you.

aeinstein846:pleasure to work with, thank you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий