воскресенье, 22 апреля 2018 г.

I will make you a cool portrait

I will make you a cool portrait












About:

I make digital and traditional portraits, cartoons or comics based on a photo you have to provide me. In a cool style, full color, with a flat background or a very simple scene, so the spotlight will be the person portrayed. It can be a face or a midbody or full body.

Reviews


taylorwalker:he was informative about his situation and bbn let me know all the details throughout the order I'm very satisfied

danalexander606:A Wonderful person to work with and A VERY VERY TALENTED, CREATIVE MIND. He is simply amazing, doesn't need to be spoonfed. I loved working with him. Definitely, will be working with him a lot more.\n\n\n\n

pixelfiend:I was looking for something professional/ custom but also needed help with the design and this seller did a fantastic job!

rediox:Great working with him!

tom3231:great, again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий