вторник, 24 апреля 2018 г.

I will make your photos to be amazing cartoon illustration, caricature, realistic vector, or pop art portrait vector. + See More

I will make your photos to be amazing cartoon illustration, caricature, realistic vector, or pop art portrait vector. + See More












About:

I will create simple cartoon illustration from you photos

-for the best result,please provide with a good photo in high resolution, not blurred,etc
you can send me more than one photo and I will pick one of them to draw

you will get :
-jpg/jpeg or png file
-high resolution 300 dpi

you can contact me for custome service

Reviews


evan_costaaaaa:For my mother birthday present and the artist executed it perfectly.

emer_byhq:Thank you very much

sethwright:Emer was very patient and accommodating to my requests (I bought the $50 version). The end product is excellent and exactly what I was hoping for. I will be returning later for more business and recommending to friends!

emer_byhq:Thank you very much. I will waiting for your next projects

lhgull:Fantastic work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий