вторник, 27 марта 2018 г.

I will be happy to help you on your projects.

I will be happy to help you on your projects.












About:

PLEASE ask me and send the brief first before ordering. I will make you a high quality seamless pattern. for my client subcription or for long term condition you can ask for special price, just ask me.. and the size is up to you. We can discuss for more object or make a deal for more than one order. i'll send you jpg and png with transparant background, so you can change the color background yourself . 
For source file i'll put more price for 5$.

Reviews


domoben:YES YES YES! Love it, thank you so much.

ruangsore:thank you

porteranderson:fantastic work again.

ruangsore:thank you

ohreallynow:great as always.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий