пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will paint a children book illustration

I will paint a children book illustration












About:

  • Hi! :)
  • I will paint one illustration,a character with background for 35 $ 
  • The images / illustration will be done/delivered according to what you need and choose :  JPG PSD or PNG files 
  • It will be a digital painting, NOT vectorial :) ! I can add details if you wish to, objects, more colors; I will also need the size to know of the image you wish me to illustrate for you :) 
  • Each image, depending on how many images/illustrations you need, will have 3 free revisions possible, if we pass this, I will start charging putting a price for each editing needed.
  • Hope to deliver something magical !
  • For the other 2 packages you will have 10 images in color with characters and background BUT NO text inside ! 350 $ and you will get commercial use, source files in case you need them and so on . 
  • For the last package you will get the same as package 2 but with 2 free images and free text !!!  inside. And again : commercial use, source files and so on ; 435$.
  • THANK YOU :) 

Reviews


ryanrichie:Great quality work and very easy to communicate with!

fabiuscafarcas:Thank you :) Really nice person to work with .

supersarah674:Loved how easy it was to work with the artist and how she was open to ideas but also contributed to make the ideas work better for what I wanted.

fabiuscafarcas:Thank you ! :D I am very glad you liked it ! It was exciting painting it, really cool ;) \r\n\r\n

catherinabrown:My characters came out perfectly!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий