суббота, 3 марта 2018 г.

I will deliver professional work on time and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. + See More

I will deliver professional work on time and 100% satisfaction guaranteed. + See More












About:

I will professionally draw your product into beautiful line art.
You can also add logo, text or label.
As always sky is the limit, this illustration will do great on instruction manual, flyer, banner ad, etc.
You will receive high quality JPEG and PNG (300 dpi resolution).

I put a lot of effort to deliver the highest quality product.
You will have unlimited revision, satisfaction guaranteed!
100% Money-Back Guarantee!!

Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any inquiry.
Thank you.

Reviews


pocketbookpics:So grateful for all your help and work! Thank you!!

jasperlim:Thank you so much! Great communication and a pleasure to work with again.

pocketbookpics:So great thank you mate!

jasperlim:Thank you so much! Pleasure to work with again.

harrypotter706:Great experience. Very easy communication. I Recommend him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий