вторник, 27 марта 2018 г.

I will do comic book lettering

I will do comic book lettering












About:

I will letter your comic book for you. I charge $5 per page with flexibility in your needs. I use professional comic book fonts for your project, and am happy to work with you to get what you want. Very fast turnaround, expedited if needed.

Reviews


dmandamn:An excellent experience once again!

deepthoughts882:Holy crap! I have done this fiver.com for a few years and I tell you it's good but this young lady went to a whole new level to take care of my project! I am actually so happy I cried a little bit when I seen the results of her craft. Thank you Nikki and thank you five or calm for a wonderful service. I will be using you again, and again.

pollenshoot:Great experience! Repeat customer!!

nikkipowers:Wonderful and easy to work with. Thanks again!

dmandamn:Super satisfying to work with. Nikki's proven to be great letterer who's willing to go the extra mile.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий