пятница, 2 марта 2018 г.

I will illustrate a digital portrait in my hand drawn style

I will illustrate a digital portrait in my hand drawn style












About:

Hi, My name is Treinor, I'm a professional illustrator in different styles of drawing and paint.

This time I offer a great digital portrait of the person you would like to be portraited.

The basic gig covers:
  • Your black and white digital portrait in my hand-drawn style
  • A medium resolution PNG file, JPG or PDF file.

The Premiun package covers:
  • A full colored high resolution portrait.
  • Basic background: it depends of your needs and the composition, it could be blurred, grandients or black and white.

The PRO package covers:

  • A full colored high resolution portrait.
  • Full body.
  • Advanced background: detailed background and composition.
  • Any details you want on the picture from the references you will send to me.
  • Textures and special effects!.


Reviews


paoloprofilo:Top! We love his work! Thanks mate!

treinor:Thank you for your trust!, have fun!

cwlilleland1:The BEST out there. Reliable. TALENTED. Punctual.

treinor:Thanks again for appreciate my work!

cwlilleland1:The BEST


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий