среда, 28 марта 2018 г.

I will make line drawing illustrations and portrait

I will make line drawing illustrations and portrait












About:

Welcome to my new gig.

I am now accepting hand drawing illustration with pen.


Note:

  • just black and white illustration for $5.
  • +$10 for colors.
  • Please send or attach images that needed for the illustration.
  • 1 character only is acceptable for $5.
  • Detailed Line drawing Portrait will be +$5 per head. $10 for whole body.
  • check my portfolio for my samples.
  • I also have available packages.
  • Feel free to message me.
  • no shipment or physical shipping
  • I don't do VIDEOS





Reviews


emilyraffills:He was really happy making changes no problems. Thanks so much!

garylarts:You're welcome. Thank you!

cal93ant:good guy great unique work

garylarts:Thank you!

laratasic:Really great quality!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий