понедельник, 13 января 2020 г.

Custom Handmade Lettering And Calligraphy











About:

I will do brush hand lettering/ calligraphy with words and style of your choice.



You can choose the style from the gallery or send me an example. I am open to suggestions. Good for logo, packaging label, greeting card or invitation, t-shirts and many more.



For 5$ I will send you a 600x600 px 72 dpi .jpeg and do only minor revisions for free.

For additional 5 $ I will send you a high resolution transparent .png file but if you want to go further you can pay just 5 $ more and order vectorization and cleaning up the work. What this means is that I will make the calligraphy smoother and more professional looking and vectorize it so you can scale it to whatever size you like and edit it.

I send a couple of version so you have the choice before I deliver the work.

I am looking forward to working with you :)



Reviews


:

Great communication and beautiful final product! This was for a gift for my daughter and she will love it! Thank you! This is the 2nd time I have used this seller and will return for future gigs!

:

Excellent final product!

:

great job, quick holiday turnaround

:

Thank you!!!

:

Service as described! I am satisfied!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий