воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Draw Your Favorite Superhero











About:

I've been a comic book fan for as long as I can remember. Before I could read, I was picking up comics and flipping through the pages studying the art on each page. I have a passion for creating and learned much about illustration by drawing comic books characters.



With this gig I am offering to draw your favorite super hero or character with a couple of different options and with any pose or scene you choose. This can be used as a gift for someone, a concept piece, or simply a poster to hang in your room. 



I have various styles and can illustrate the character digitally or with a traditional pen, ink, and marker color style. I can even draw you or someone you know as a favorite hero!



IMPORTANT

If you re unsure what to order: please contact me before placing your order so that I can better understand what it is you want and give you an accurate price quote.



If you are interested in a traditional illustration and would like to purchase the original drawing please contact me directly so we can discuss all of the details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you. This is amazing!

Seller's Response:

Very responsive and timely.

:

Very professional, extremely talented.

:

Thank you so much!

:

Glad you like the final artwork. Thanks very much for your business!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий