воскресенье, 19 января 2020 г.

Line Art, Coloring Pages, And Black N White Illustrations











About:

Hi ,

 i have been working for other groups and companies as a line art illustrator ! but now i have started my own gig for it ! 



i have done more than 10 books for coloring pages for all ranges ! including landscape , characters , objects or product how to catalogs

 

I can also trace your given photos into coloring sheets or pages.



inbox me to see more samples  !

Lets see what you want me to trace or draw in black and white. 

Regards,

Asad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful work. Seller is very communicative and worked really hard to give me a result I am very happy with. I highly recommend this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Looking forward to assist you more.

Seller's Response:

Seller has good eye for details ...Thank you ...I will surely rehire

:

He has an eye for detail ...great work attitude...

:

Great job...Will definitely rehire




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий