суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Draw Illustration For You In My Style











About:

not available on 13-25 December 2016



If you find some hard to find a person to do your peoject, I can help you to do.



Do you like cute style?,** in my style, i will draw for you. Let's send the brief!!! Talk more detail


any question feel free to ask me

** I will reply within 24 hours

** Not available on 15-30 November 



5 $ 1character , half a4, 72dpi

10$ background or oversize or 1 more character

add 10$ for original file + 300dpi 

add 10$ for copyright

any request please tell me before



**see more work please contact me (inbox)





*****the cost depends on project. =) 

*****all of image on my portfolio are not allowed to use for any purpose, Its contain copyright.=)



thanks

guston




Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed a picture re-drawn so that it could be made into a plushie. My young son wanted a specific character and would not have it any other way. This artist was recommended and he did a wonderful job keeping it simple and exactly what my son wanted.

:

Thank you for the artwork, man. I will surely make you an order again. 😁

:

Let me know if you need some more money! Your patience with me throughout this process was simply inspiring! Can I request you for my next project Guston? Thanks for everything! Dennis

:

Always Welcome you to come back =) No need pay more for this. =)

:

Fast respond.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий