среда, 8 января 2020 г.

Making Cartoon Illustration For Cover,Tshirt Or Merchandise











About:

Welcome to be Magic Original !



I will creating illustration like your request.
this illustration suitable for book cover, t shirt, wall decor, gift or all merchandise
here about details all my gigs:
basic packages
I will create line art or silhouette simple illustration like your request without colors.


gold packages
I will create character/illustration following your request full colors


platinum packages
I will create package original design including 2 eyecatching designs


need complex/detailed illustration ?
please don't hesitate to discuse before you will purchasing,
we can discusing regarding price, im very glad if we making relationship partner job
and making mutual agreement about price :)


Thanks
amerta


visit for other my gigs : fiverr.com/amertacan

Reviews


:

I asked for a character design to use in my video game and he delivered exactly what I was wanting. Thank you! =)

:

Amerta is super talented and very nice to work with.

:

Love it! Both of them look great!

:

Great work! Thanks

:

Excellent, well done exactly as I thought it would be




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий