суббота, 18 января 2020 г.

Create Mascot Illustration Artwork











About:

Please message me before placing an order, 

Please read package description before choose package, Thank you! :D



Hey! I can draw:

  • Ilustration
  • mascot
  • Avatar of yourself 
  • Avatar for your channel (twitch, youtube...) 
  • Your original character!





Process!



  • Send me a message with your requirements and references: images or photos
  • Once the delivery time and the order details are confirm I'll send you a custom offer
  • The order starts 
  • I'll send you a sketch of the drawing so you can check if everything is okay or if there's something you want to change :)
  • Once you confirm the sketch, there won't be more changes and I'll proceed to line and color
  • Finally I'll deliver it to you!



Notes: 



+ Add extra gig Commercial use for FREE VIDEO PROCESS

+ some objects have an extra cost ( pm please :) )



If you have any other question feel free to message me anytime! Thank you :)

Reviews


:

Great work!!

:

amazing respons and very fast would reccomend and use again

:

Best Work On Fiverr

:

Great artist! Easy to work with, delivered way ahead of time. Would highly recommend.

:

woah that was fast! perfect




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий