понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will be in touch shortly, less than within two minutes 5.0 (27 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Feb 2018 Recent Delivery 3 days I'm your mentor in creating clean cut single layered and multi layered stencil design and vector illustration. I am known as stencil king. I am 6 years experienced in graphic design. + See More

I will be in touch shortly, less than within two minutes 5.0 (27 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Feb 2018 Recent Delivery 3 days I'm your mentor in creating clean cut single layered and multi layered stencil design and vector illustration. I am known as stencil king. I am 6 years experienced in graphic design. + See More












About:

You are welcome to my gig! I will create an awesome clean stencil artwork or vector illustration. You can use my work for
1. Laser Cutter
2. Wall painting
3. T-shirt design
4. Poster
5 Gifts
6. Avatar
Note: Provide a Stencil Design Image File and which is used for an Actual or Physical stencil cut product that means you can cut it with laser cutter machine.

You can MESSAGE ME FIRST before ordering so that I can assist you well of your order.

*This is not a typical click posterize effect but manually trace it by pentool on Adobe AI.

Thank you and Have a nice day! - Stencil Mentor

Reviews


bethybess:Always a pleasure to work with. \nI can throw any design at this seller and he does amazing. \nThanks much!

graphicmentor:Outstanding experience with this great, great and great buyer.

lauritzfisch526:Everything worked very well!

graphicmentor:Excellent buyer.

bethybess:Aways a joy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий