понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will draw your dnd character

I will draw your dnd character












About:

You've got a character. You want to see it/him/her come to life. I will happily illustrate your character in a very epic way, no matter which game you're playing. Tabletop RPG players typically like to visualize their game, but I can bring so much more to it.
I will send you the digital file.
Thank you so much for considering my work!!

Reviews


dessimation:A+ all around! Great communication and great work!

valkyriechan:Dessimation gave me artistic license freedom to bring his character to life We were both extremely pleased with the outcome. Would recommend and work with again, for sure!

zanyprank:One mishap but accommodated well.

valkyriechan:Zanyprank was excellent as far as instruction and patience. Very happy to work with and would do it again!

austinhendri435:My previous 1 star review was due to unfortunate circumstances but Valkyriechan reached out to me and explained their situation and I'm more than happy I gave them another shot! Now I have this awesome character portrait! If I could remove the 1 star review I would. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий