воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will design a custom qr code with logo if wanted

I will design a custom qr code with logo if wanted












About:

If you need a QR code for a URL to your website, your Facebook page etc., I can provide you this with diffrent designs.

I try my best to design you exactly what you imagine. So if you're not satisfied by my work please let me know and I give you new designs for free.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Extra explanation of the Platinum package:
You can put at most 5 diffrent social media and website ULRs into the QR code. You can design a unique text to every button. Example see above. 
You can add a picture at the top and additionally a share button at the end.

You can add the 'Scan me' frame to the Basic and Standard package for free if you want, just inform me about it :)

If the result is not what you wanted, you get the money back!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий