вторник, 9 октября 2018 г.

I will draw, paint horses, mules, donkeys, equine

I will draw, paint horses, mules, donkeys, equine












About:

I will paint any Horse, Mule, Donkey, other equine or animal :)

I am a wildlife conservationist by career and have a deep love for nature.. I spend a lot of time training and riding horses, and looking after donkeys and mules in the south of Spain!

These professional and personalised gigs are perfect for a gift, book illustrations, your business, promotion, or just for your own enjoyment.

You will receive the finished hand-made or photoshop piece/s in high resolution digital files.
When placing an order, please state if you intend the art for commercial use. You can also choose options such as any additions in colourbackground features/scenesmore figuresrevisions etc. Everything is possible and for me to provide you with my best work please do get in touch or provide enough details.

Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact me and I'll be happy to discuss your idea.

All artwork is satisfaction guaranteed ~
(© I reserve the rights to my artwork, business, portfolio, etc)

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


eutherians:Excellent work. Thank you.

mixedspirit:Great to work with

eutherians:Excellent work. Thank you. Will be getting more work done when I can.

mixedspirit:Easy communication and great to work with, looking forward to doing the next sets.

blockchainstudi:Very good and fast and beautiful


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий