четверг, 18 октября 2018 г.

I will conceptual illustration for childrens book

I will conceptual illustration for childrens book












About:

 I work mainly by hand and then I improve my illustrations with design studios such as photoshop, although I can also create vector illustrations if required. I am excited to work on editorial projects and books for children. I am not only a cartoonist because I also work as a graphic designer. 

I will illustrate you a picture , which will have all that you want (people, lanscapes, relationships, romance, city, music  - all that you wish!) 
The plot will be limited only by your imagination.

Just write me and describe your idea:)

IMPORTANT:  YOU CAN ORDER INITIAL SKETCHES PACKAGE PER $5/EACH. 

Basic Gig Quantity – Simple color illustration - $10
Medium detail illustration (1-2 characters with simple color environment) - $15
High detail drawing (2-3 figures, landscape or detailed environment) -  $25
Extra High detail - $30-40+
All prices includes original files (4000x4000 px 300 dpi). I do not take extra money for high resolution:

Reviews


gmj2752:Super love this one!!! One of my fav’s

eclervaud:His work is great! Will work with him in the future!

gmj2752:Nice job and ideas:)

gmj2752:Good feedback and a quick revision that worked out great!!!!

gmj2752:Loving the work. I’ll be placing another order soon. I’ve been working on a book with this illustrator and his work is great, creative and always on time.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий