четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will try my best to turn your vision into a reality on paper.

I will try my best to turn your vision into a reality on paper.












About:

Drawings can be hand made or digital. Shipping is not included, but you'd get a HQ drawing/design that you can later print by yourself.
My art style is flexible so the buyer can choose the motive and how it will be done.
It can be anything you imagine. :)

To do:
  1. Send the photo caption that will be the base of drawing.
  2. Describe it in words, as detailed as possible 
  3. If the size of the drawing is important for you make sure you have stated it
  4. Also make sure all details are stated before I start the drawing, painting or design...
  5. Changes are included (of course! :D), as long as it's not starting the whole new, totally different idea

Looking forward to work with you :)

Reviews


realtor_john:all around fantastic!

maratam:Outstanding Experience!

alxsco:good communication delivered in timely manner

maratam:Thanks :)

vezaroo:awesome. A wonderful artist​ and communicator


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий