четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will create technical fashion illustration, fashion flats, cad

I will create technical fashion illustration, fashion flats, cad












About:

I am proficient in doing Fashion CAD's (adobe illustrator flats) and I can do them in a timely and skillful manner. I currently work in the fashion industry, but I am trying to make it as a freelancer too. I have been using adobe illustrator for Fashion CAD's for over 6.5 years now so I can do the work you as for, in a timely and quality efficient manner. 

Technical fashion drawing / fashion flats ( Front & back view in black and white ). File format will be in JPEG / PNG / PDF. Editable file format will be available too in the gig extras below.

I will need a sketch / photo of the design you want me to illustrate.

Hope to hear from you soon!  

Reviews


hopefulchoices1:Great work! Thank you.

amy2016:it was pleasure working with you and hope to serve u in future.

amaran:It was great working with this seller, she did exactly as I wanted and I'm really happy with the result! I definitely recommend this seller :-)

amy2016:thank u for ur marvellous feedback. would like to work with you in near future as well.

jasminedavis366:It was exactly what I ask for


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий