суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will draw children book illustrations for story book,book cover

I will draw children book illustrations for story book,book cover












About:

Hello sir,
I am impresses your Children book illustration make by wish.I am a making for your project.

Please inbox me first to Discuss your project requirement, and details information. If you have another request, please message me.


                                                                  My Packages:


BASIC Packages:

Basic character High Resolution & Color.4 Days delivery 3 Revisions.

Stander Packages:

Stander character High Resolution & Color,Full Body.6 Days delivery 5 Revisions.

Premium Packages:

Premium character High Resolution & Color.9 Days delivery Unlimited Revisions.All pack.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий