понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will be glad to take on your project,cheers 😃

I will be glad to take on your project,cheers 😃












About:


Hello There,

Let me give you a quick breakdown of this gig.
This gig basically allows me to draw instruction steps and graphically design it for your product/package.

The services are guaranteed :-

  • Good communication
  • Very crisp and neat illustrations
  • Fast delivery
  • A user friendly and modern manual
  • Quality Illustrations
  • Standard graphics
  • Suggestions
  • And professional results.

With $5, you can get 1-2 step illustration done and you can check out other gig extras if you interested to work on larger numbers of steps

You don't need to look any further, I can handle your project, just hit me via my inbox and let me get your product manual professionally certified.

Best,
King_hezikaya.

Reviews


alon30uno:I am happy really great work! exactly what I needed

tylerdesormeaux:Excellent seller. Did exactly what I needed and was quick and friendly.

king_hezikaya:Thanks Tyler for purchasing my gig and giving me chance to prove myself and thanks for the tip, appreciate it.

prince_bmeazy:Fast response, polite and professionally well behaved. would use again

peterjosh:Great seller... neat illustrations and story telling line art... thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий