четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will amazing hand draw character design illustration

I will amazing hand draw character design illustration












About:

Before placing the order feel free to contact me first to discuss the idea.
I can illustrate many object from reference or imagination. In this gig I am working with ink on paper.

Notes :
  • For best result, give me reference image and all detail you need
  • For your information! unless you purchase the commercial license, all rights over my work will stay mine.

Reviews


oddsandwoods:Excellent work! Not only the designer create an original design but also managed to fullfill all the requirements the design required. Would highly recoommend to use this artist for amazing hand-drawn illustrations!

alriandyaltrada:thanks again!

taiwanmoore834:Thanks again!

alriandyaltrada:thank you so much! it's great have work with you!

taiwanmoore834:Always awesome work!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий