четверг, 4 октября 2018 г.

I will draw you a tattoo design

I will draw you a tattoo design












About:

Black and Gray or Color tattoo design. Any style can go. From old school to New School. I mostly have worked on Black and Grey and i prefer that but i don't say no to color or any challenge. 

Reviews


solomoneward44:bomb! loved it

tactrajce:Cool client. \r\n\r\nHe came to me with precise directions and requests.\r\nIt was pleasure working on this design. \r\n\r\nBig Respect

arturocastil422:Very professional and communicated every part of the project. Will work with artist again!!

tactrajce:Totally cool client. Understandable, appreciative and generous. It was a pleasure working for him and i would work with him again gladly

nickbarcelona:Super creative, great communication, and made an absolute masterpiece of my tattoo idea!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий