понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will hand draw a tshirt design for you ready for print

I will hand draw a tshirt design for you ready for print












About:

Hello!

I will draw a hand drawn single colour T-Shirt design for you based on the following (full colour if ordered with the Ultimate Package)

Please bare in mind that I cannot reproduce copyright material.

I look forward to being of service to you!

Reviews


polowerks:Absolutely smashed it ! perfect service and a great design thanks!

artworkking:Lovely client to work with!

bwenerd:Amazing work, prompt delivery, solid execution of my brief!!!

artworkking:When you get a brief as good as this, it's really hard to mess it up! Perfect!

marquesshaw:It took a little longer than expected but the design came out exactly how I imagined it. Very excellent work and attention to detail. I’m pleased.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий