среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will do illustration and concept art

I will do illustration and concept art












About:

I would like to create illustrations for books, tabletop games, card trading game, video games or things related mainly to fantasy genre or sci fi. 

My interest is in video game industry and creating concept art and illustration. 

I will create fantasy or sci-fi character based on your description and with the reference that you'll provide. I can also do mythical creatures, knights, monsters, witches orcs ,dragon anything in that area. So my domain is primarily characters, humanoids and creatures.
  
I'm not very good with backgrounds and environment so don't expect very detailed professional background.

If you want to order please contact me first and tell me what characters and creatures would like to be done.

I work most of the time in photoshop but if you want some 3D organic stuff I'm able to use zbrush as base for the creature or character that you'd like to be done. 

Reviews


shehroz628:It was great working with her. She has excellent skills in illustration. Highly recommended. :) :)

nisakhan:Excellent Buyer. Looking forward to work with him again.

remilaboe:Great work! Very easy to work with!

nisakhan:Awesome Buyer. Would love to work again.

shehroz628:It was great working with her. She has excellent skills in illustration. Highly recommended. :) :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий