пятница, 12 октября 2018 г.

I will design an wonderful digital oil painting

I will design an wonderful digital oil painting












About:

Hello sir......

I am a graphics designer. I have five year experience on graphics design. No extra fee for the commercial use, high resolution and the source file (all included of my basic price) I can draw anything you want in many different styles at a fair price

SERVICE,,,,,

1. Very importan : you must contact me before you order please :)

2. Send me a high resolution photos/image. Good photo for good result (not blurred, overcast, night shots)

3. Full Body 

4. Delivered in high resolution 

5. Unlimited Revision FREE!!!

6. You can custom color what you want

7.100% buyer satisfaction guaranteed

8.High quality PNG file with transparent background

I am sitting tight for your request

please send me your requirement 

i always need my make me clear order.

                                             <<<<THANKS>>>>

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий