четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will make pixel art background for you

I will make pixel art background for you












About:

Hello there! 

As i can imagine, the reason you are visiting this page is that you are a fellow friend lover of the fine artistry of pixel art (or at least think the illustration style is cute) so i present you with my humble service.

Ask me to make any custom background for your game, avatar, wallpaper in any size you want. 

Prizing references for character sizes:

Check Packages.

If you want a bigger size you have to buy the expansion in extras or you can contact me and we can talk about sizes and prices.

(Please contact me to talk about your project before you order!)


also, you will have multiple revisions.

Let's do this!

Reviews


medschoolslack:I needed a hospital background for a game and the artwork turned out great—will order from him again.

zaicuch:awesome experience!

zaruaem:He literally completed it faster than I put the order in. Is he a god?!

zaicuch:am i?, am i Morgan Freeman? maybe? but it was an awesome experience, i can say that!

zaruaem:The stage and everything is going BOOM! 4 more rooms or so left~


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий