четверг, 11 октября 2018 г.

I will create children book illustration with coloring

I will create children book illustration with coloring












About:

I am an experienced illustrator and concept artist. I have illustrated  many characters (for books, mascots, avatars, caricatures), book and music album covers. I have a knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe in Design. And i do hand drawn illustrations as well. speacila in children book illustration for nursary to 5th class.

Please contact before ordering

Reviews


courtjones77:This was a great experience. I asked several people to illustrate one page so I could select a final artist to illustrate my book. The main character is my soon to be three-year-old niece so it was important that the illustration resemble her. I immediately saw my niece in the drawing and when I showed it to my niece she knew that it was her!

mkhan51:Thank you

sbatra1980:Very talented. Timely delivery. Good communication. Exactly represented what was in my mind.

mkhan51:Thank you

burger2014:Highly recommend!\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий