суббота, 13 октября 2018 г.

I will do character concept art paintings

I will do character concept art paintings












About:

Hi. there.
I am a professional artist and am adept at creating all kinds of characters concepts and designs. They can belong to any genre, or anything that you might need, for any purpose.


I am currently offering:
  • Character illustrations and concepts
  • Environments/Landscapes
  • Cover illustrations
  • Portraits

I can create anything you can imagine. Send me a description of your concept/idea and reference images, and I will bring your ideas to life :)

Please discuss before placing an order.

Looking forward to work with you :)

Reviews


babull:Always happy with this artist !! Delivery on time on point !

artsyj:Great experience! Thanks :)

akilahkimo:YOU NAILED IT MY FRIEND!!

artsyj:Thanks :D

babull:To me he’s number 1 in all categories!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий