воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will draw anything you want

I will draw anything you want












About:

Hi!

I will draw anything you wish for from comic book characters to imaginary scenery, just name it.
For this gig I will work in digital manner, or if you prefer in some cases traditional pencil on paper.
My working method is pretty simple, for example you send me the details of what you want me to draw or some sort of reference and I will do couple of quick sketches based on your info and send a preview just so you have the basic idea of the final product, so you can send me feedback instead of doing multiple revisions and that way we can communicate faster.

You can see the samples of my work on http://alenburazerovic.tumblr.com/

Thanks.

Reviews


andrewryanvr2:Always a great experience.

ckaspar11:Outstanding artist. A must try

alenburaz:Great as always.

gentle_fox:I will look no further for any illustration work I need doing... you have never let me down and your work is exceptional!!

alenburaz:Fantastic, experience as always, all the best!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий