воскресенье, 14 октября 2018 г.

I will do awesome digital sketch of buildings

I will do awesome digital sketch of buildings












About:

I will sketch an awesome pen style digital illustration for you. These illustrations have various applications for example to be printed in books, coloring books, educational material, website etc. The samples I have attach are real and were done for very complex architectural design so whether the building is simple, contemporary, historical, cultural or conceptual, I will provide you with an awesome sketch. :-)

Basic gig is for black and white single building only. For color, multiple buildings etc please check my gig extras.

See you on the other side :-)

Reviews


newhome:Absolutely Fantastic, will definitely use again

hiraarshad:Very good and unique experience!

nicwatsonph:Great, fast work

hiraarshad:Simple but creative task, loved it!

valerianlarose:Perfect work, exactly like i expected.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий