суббота, 7 июля 2018 г.

I will create a vector illustration

I will create a vector illustration












About:

Hello!
You want a caricature of yourself, a character or illustrations for publications or books?

I am an illustrator and designer with extensive experience in creating and illustration of characters. My characters are usually very colorful, fun and can be adapted to your needs.

For personalized offers you can write me a private message.

Reviews


phillipjrchacon:OMG, INCREDIBLE This guy did a wonderful job better than I expected, apparently he read my mind and caught it with his art, 100% RECOMMENDED, IF YOU NEED A LOGO, DO NOT MISS YOUR TIME WITH ANYONE ELSE.\nLeariga will make your project a success.\nVery happy of the result.

leariga:Thank you very much dear phillipjrchacon!!! was a great experiencie work for you! :) CLIENT 100% RECOMENDED!!

frankstriefler:Always delivers

leariga:The best! Thank you!! :)

maximeswell:Thank you so much! Your are a BOSS! You are very efficient! We will rework together for the next projects!\n\nBest regards! Have a good day\n\nMaxime


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий