воскресенье, 1 июля 2018 г.

I will paint stilized portraits, illustrations, wallpapers

I will paint stilized portraits, illustrations, wallpapers












About:


• If you want to start an order, please contact me first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

• What I can offer:

- A portrait of you with additional details requested by you.
Do you want to have Beautiful-Glowy-Violet eyes? Or maybe you would like me to turn your hair into fire, so you'd look like a fire bender? It's all up to you!

- A design or redesign of a character.
You already have in mind a well defined character but you don't know how he looks?  can help you with that ;)

- A wallpaper.
You want your desktop to look themed after some TV series or Anime or a Cartoon? Or maybe you want a wallpaper that simply has a landscape, and far-far away you can notice a Giant Turtle that's resting? Your request, your imagination, my interpretation.

• What I DON'T offer:

- Physical paintings.
I work only digitally.

Reviews


stephenmair:It was great working with Wisperin. He was very diligent in making sure the image was produced to a high standard and was happy to make many changes to the character until we reached the final version. I will be sending more work his way very soon.

wisperin:I was very much surprised when this customer actually participated a lot when we were designing a character (by sending sketches and suggesting changes). It was hard at times, but we ended up with a beautiful result :)

dibi19:I recommend wisperin to anyone looking for top notch result...

wisperin:Thanks for your orders. I enjoyed working on them, it was really a great experience. Have a nice day!

baffalization:Great experience


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий