суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

Hand Drawing Illustration For Tshirt Design











About:

hello there,,,im a illustrator artwork designer since 2015
im drawing manual with drawing pen and colouring digital art with photoshop. i will create artwork desain for t-shirt and merchandise. in here i offer original and traditional illustrator artwork with my drawing style in high quality resoluion. so already to print on your merchandise. print ready in png, jpg, or psd files at commercial use.
note :
-please before order you must to describe your idea or concept :)

-please look at my portopholio design,,because i'm prefer on my drawing style with detail manual haching in drawing pen
best regard
-ardi-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job! Thanks for seeing my vision and keeping open communication. I will buy from you again in 2020. Happy New Year!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for give me project,awesome.happy new year !! ;)

Seller's Response:

I am absolutely thrilled with my design. The seller delivers a fantastic product and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking detailed artwork at a serious value. Thank you so much, atherisink! You're a wonderful artist.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much,,nice experience for me

Seller's Response:

His Designs are very very good ! Very detailed artworks and he also has no problems with revisions. He replies very fast and also delivered even before the delivery date. You wont find another designer as good as him for the same price range.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий