воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

Draw Your Character Comic Book Style











About:

Need a realistically drawn fantasy character that is professionally illustrated? Maybe it's a super hero, or a knight? Look no further, because I have you covered! All you gotta do is pick the package that suits you best, and I'll get started on your character right away!

Reviews


:

Awesome experience! Great work and great communication and response.

:

Would work with again in a heartbeat!

:

Good art work

:

The artist created a "superhero family" of five, to eventually decorate my homemade arcade cabinet. The whole process was easy and a lot of fun, and I'm thrilled with the result. I'm not artistic myself, but this artist let me bring my ideas to the page - even better than I imagined. Thanks!

:

Not only was the work great and the communication fantastic, but the artist worked through the holidays to deliver on time. If you want a conscientious, talented, and hard-working artist, this is your person.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий