среда, 15 января 2020 г.

Create Any Freehand Illustration











About:

Overall 1000+ orders and reviews and still counting!



My works has been used for various purposes like book illustrations, music (album) cover arts, t-shirts, handdrawn logos, character designs, ads, tabletop games, cards, and many more! Practically i draw anything so please message me before ordering to discuss your order specification and requirements so you can expect the best results. Of course we can discuss the price too.



Illustrations will be done digitally and delivered in high resolution JPG, PNG, and PSD for source file. Other image size and file formats like AI, CDR, SVG, EPS, PDF, etc will be delivered upon request.



Price:

  • $5      Black and white simple illustration, 1 figure/object
  • $10    Black and white medium detailed illustration, 1 figure/object, no background
  • $15    Colored illustration, 1 figure/object, no background
  • $5      For additional black and white background
  • $10    For colored background


See extra for other extra services.



Timeline and pricing are subject to changes based on your exact description and requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved the work Rizky completed. Such a great artist and great communication with everything delivered a lead of time. Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to working with you on future projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Great buyer!

Seller's Response:

wow, this guy is my favorite artist in Fiverr of all time every time I order from him i shocked me more he is super talented I'm looking forward to ordering from him thank you so much, mate :D

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Great buyer!

:

This is my third time working with rizkynugraha and every time I am just as satisfied. He has done an excellent job of making a short blurb about DnD characters turn to life with his imaginative and talented art style. I highly recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий