четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will illustrate any characters or ocs you desire

I will illustrate any characters or ocs you desire












About:

This is an art commission. You will describe what character you want and I will draw it! You can put "add-ons" on the commission such as color and full body, though these will add time and money. The basic of this commission without any add-ons will be just a sketch of a character of your choosing. You can choose the pose they will be in the drawing as well.

 No matter what you do with the commission, you will get a high resolution image of the final drawing in either JPG or PNG format. Since you've paid for the piece, you can use it wherever you like (such as social media), but you have to credit me. I also am allowed to stream the making of your commission. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий