четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will create custom pixel art twitch emotes

I will create custom pixel art twitch emotes












About:

Hi there, I'm LilMissSunBear and I will create a custom pixel art emote for you, exclusively for use on both Twitch and Discord!

What you will receive:
  • 112x112, 56x56, and 28x28 pixel size formats for your emote upload, as 300DPI transparent PNG files.
  • Unlimited free revisions. If a new drawing or large change is required, it will result in an extra charge.
  • Sketches and drafts of your emote during the process.

Please read before ordering:
  • I may decline your commission if I don't feel comfortable.
  • Commissions are for personal, non-commercial use by the commissioner unless otherwise stated. Meaning you can not use the emotes on merchandise or resell them in any way.
  • Since there are unlimited revisions, please be sure to respond promptly! If you or I fail to respond in a timely manner, the deadline may be missed.

Please check the FAQ below for more information!

Reviews


zileflame:I commissioned my first twitch emote from Miss Sub Bear and it turned out really cute! She was very nice and communicative, I really like her style and will definitely consider commissioning her again in the future.

lilmisssunbear:Zileflame was wonderful to work with! He was super clear in what he was looking for for his emote, while still granting artistic freedom in the work! Overall a great experience. :D

monstersabound:Lilmisssunbear is an amazing artist being who knew what I wanted in an emote better than I did... only conclusion is that she is a mind reading sorceress. I asked for a \

lilmisssunbear:Monstersabound was awesome to work with! They granted a lot of creative freedom and qwew overwhelmingly positive while working on this project!

valynora:I got a custom order of 3 subbadges and 2 emotes. She finished fast and it was a pleasure to communicate and work together. Her art is beautiful and she understand what the customer wants. Can definetely recommend!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий