четверг, 8 ноября 2018 г.

I will creat isometric illustration and flat illustration

I will creat isometric illustration and flat illustration












About:

Hello,Thank you for checking my gig:

["This gig is for only object and environment type design no human or animal type"]

INTRO: If you are searching for illustration for your project video/isometric vector illustration or flat illustration for you mobile game then you are in right place.I will create all type of illustration for your project.

DETAILS: I will design complex and details vector graphic design or flat illustration.If you need a 2d game background Or mobile game objects or any 3d isometric illustration I can help you on this.I pay attention to every details when I design any artwork.

REASON: A simple question why would you chose me?You will give your most important job to the person
  • who as experience
  • has patience 
  • can deliver your job in time
  • and understand you vision 

And I have all of the above and i have worked with many client from many countries more then 30 country.

Type of file you will get from this gig:
  • Ai File 
  • PNG File 
  • PDF File 
  • EPS File 
  • SVG File 
What type of illustration you will get from this gig:
  • 2d flat illustration 
  • Any type of isometric object design
  • Game background illustration 

Reviews


rrevif10:Good experience

mdaminnazmul:I am absolutely surprised and glad I was able to work with a client like rrevif10. Just one word one of the awesome client in my whole working experience.Also big thanks for the tip.I would love to do more job with you in future.

joachimgraf:Very fast and good quality

mdaminnazmul:Thanks for taking my Isometric Illustration service again and again.

ttronix:as usual very fast and well done job,,,, thank you very much friend..... will come back to you next time with new projects.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий