воскресенье, 21 октября 2018 г.

I will draw a cute vector object

I will draw a cute vector object












About:

Do you need vector objects?
........
I will draw a vector object just 5$

what i need from you.
couple photo of object from different angle.

what you will get from me.
One ready to be printed, High-resolution 2000 x 2000 pixels, 300dpi JPEG with Simple Background and One PNG with transparent background for your stickers need.

price
  • 5 $ for a standard gig
  • 10$ for shade object back ground
  • +5$ for each additional object

please send me a rough sketch or image 

contact me for more details.

Reviews


frankraiser:Had to work out most of the idea throughout the gig, but seller did a fantastic job of trying out variants with us and hone in on the final piece.

vectorer:Thank you so much for your compliment and the generous tip, Frank. I wanted you to know that we truly enjoy working with you and feel honoured to be your chosen designer. Your business is much appreciated and all the best

rhoovernc:I’ve used Tony numerous times for projects. He is by far my favorite designer. Great work and great prices.

vectorer:Very happy to work for Rhoovernc

rhoovernc:Thanks so much. Very happy!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий