среда, 3 октября 2018 г.

I will provide a hand drawn architectural line illustration

I will provide a hand drawn architectural line illustration












About:

I am an Architectural Design and Technology graduate and I will illustrate your home, office or commercial building.

All I need is a high quality image of your home or special place and will provide you with a hand drawn, digital sketch.

I would ask you to contact me, before ordering, with your request to ensure we find the right package for you.

Not quite sure what you’re looking for? I am available for custom orders. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirement.

Reviews


johntash:great communication and amazing response time.

hironspo:Great client - knew exactly what they wanted and communicated it well. Very easy to work with and would love to do so again.

drehbewegung:Perfect to work with! Thanks for the detailed work! Great job!

hironspo:Thanks for the great review Jan. Glad you’re happy with the outcome and thanks for your support. All the best.

thanbirmoktadir:Sean was excellent in every way, great communication and final product


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий