понедельник, 22 октября 2018 г.

I will draw cute icon chibi anime and oc

I will draw cute icon chibi anime and oc












About:

please message me first before you ordering , I will be glad if we discuss first before you order >W< "

I DO :
  • [✔] OC’s
  • [✔] Fanart
  • [✔] Chibi
  • [✔] Shounen ai / shoujo ai
  • [✔] Anime style with cell shaded

I DON’T DO :

  • [✘] Pixel art
  • [✘] Realis style
  • [✘] R-18
  • [✘] Mecha 
  • [✘] Animal
  • [✘] More detail
  • [✘] Other people style

♥ Proccess 

  • Message me first.
  • You make the order. 
  • I will begin drawing.
  • I’ll send a sketch for you to confirm. (you can revision here!)
  • After you agree with the sketch, I will continue the next step, and will show again when the base color  is finished. (you can revision here! but only base color!)
  • After you agree with the base color I will finish it and send the file to you.

♥ what do you get? ♥

  • 2 File type:  .PNG [Simple Background and Transparent Background]
  • Resolution: 300 dpi / 350 dpi
  • File size: 2893 x 2893 [3000 x 3000] MAX

"For commercial use please message me first!"

Reviews


myravibes99:I am soooooo happy with the result from Rihit !! Rihit you are the best! Thank you for your service.. I really recommend this seller! I will definitely order with you again Rihit!! Thanks so much! \u003c3

rihit0_0:thank you for order me ;;///////////;;

kyullin:I'm really satisfied with result i'll definetelly come back if i need something done :3

rihit0_0:Tahnk you so much for order me ///3///

daenderdiznutz:Really recommended, the seller is amazing at artwork and he provides the BEST and FASTEST service ever!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий